In September 2019 I joined Humber College’s Content Strategy program at Lakeshore. As a part of one of the subjects offered in the program, I created a content inventory, ran its audit and created User Personas for Amiintro. The purpose of the project was to manage Amiintro’s digital presence to institute its image, trust and value signals investing in content production to drive awareness of Amiintro’s broader mission.
Amiintro is a social networking platform for 50+ Canadians to create friendships. It is not a dating platform but an open platform to make acquaintances.
After studying Amiintro’s website carefully I completed the following reports:
- Content Inventory
- A detailed inventory of Amiintro’s website which included columns like Page name, section name, meta description, keyword details, SEO score of each page, in links and out links, broken links, organic ranking etc.
- Content Inventory Audit:
- Based on the inventory, I presented a detailed audit of the same
- The audit report included the need for inventory, how to read the inventory, major assessments/ comments and suggestions for broader changes to be made in the website
Further, I also developed Four different User Personas for Amiintro based on their goals, target audience and studying the relevant market trends as well as demographics. The User Personas are as follows: To summarize the content inventory, audit and user persona, I wrote a Content Strategy Report which compiled all these assignments into one project document.
This project helped me develop the following skills:
- Creating a thorough content inventory
- Presenting an inventory audit in-line with the client’s goals
- Creating multiple user personas
- Creating a summary report for multiple reports created on one project
- Sharpened my skills of using Canva and Microsoft Excel